Launched in 2014, The Hook Group has rapidly grown into one of the largest youth media groups globally on social.
Our 3 in-house divisions include
- The Hook Labs - our award-winning performance social marketing agency, challenging the status quo and delivering tangible results for top tier brands.
- The Hook – One of the largest youth entertainment channels on social, known for creating stand-out original content for its 10m fans.
- The Hook Commerce – Initially born from driving sales for our own stores on social, we have become experts in converting social users into paying customers and provide this know how to our brand partners.
In 2018 we picked up a total of 15 industry awards including Content Studio of the year at British Media Awards with Campagin, Social Media Agency of the year at The Drum Agency Awards and Branded Content Campaign of the year at the Global Digiday Awards.
We are on a path of accelerated growth and are looking for superstars to join our growing team to help take The Hook Group to the next level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Shooting Assistant Producer who would like to be part of an exciting business that is changing the face of social content.
The Shooting AP will sit within our talent production team and be a key member of this team as well as assisting other areas of the creative division here at The Hook.
- Taking the lead on projects and completing development and pre-production
- Development of initial format ideas and completing a pilot day
- Completing casting for shoots and ensuring all relevant paperwork is signed
- Completing H&S for a shoot
- Sitting in on edits and giving feedback to the team
- Working with the Production Manager, the Head of Operations and the Sales team to work out realistic timelines for Branded projects
- Attend shoots as a runner/production assistant when required
Required knowledge & skills
- Knowledge of Canon is a preference as this is the equipment we have in-house
- Knowledge of all equipment we have and how it can be used on a shoot (including sound and small devices such as GoPro)
- Organising and shooting smaller projects that only require additional sound (e.g. Voxi)
- Actively passionate about digital culture and social media
Team is important to us and we want you to have the same beliefs, mindset and goals as us.
You need to be someone who:
- Will be passionate about building a global company and brand known for pioneering content for the social generation
- Wants to be part of a start-up and gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in
- Is naturally positive and likes to take on challenges
- Annual Christmas trip abroad
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A relaxed fun working environment
- Negotiable salary dependent on your experience
- You’ll be joining a rapidly growing team and business and be given instant responsibility and room for career growth a development