Launched in 2014, The Hook Group has rapidly grown into one of the largest youth media groups globally on social.
Our 3 in-house divisions include
- The Hook Labs - our award-winning performance social marketing agency, challenging the status quo and delivering tangible results for top tier brands.
- The Hook – One of the largest youth entertainment channels on social, known for creating stand-out original content for its 10m fans.
- The Hook Commerce – Initially born from driving sales for our own stores on social, we have become experts in converting social users into paying customers and provide this know how to our brand partners.
In 2018 we picked up a total of 15 industry awards including Content Studio of the year at The British Media Awards with Campaign, Social Media Agency of the year at The Drum Agency Awards and Branded Content Campaign of the year at the Global Digiday Awards.
We are on a path of accelerated growth and are looking for superstars to join our growing team to help take The Hook Group to the next level.
We are currently hiring a permanent, full time Senior Producer who will work very closely with our in house production team. You will be producing a variety of projects, from our original series formats for The Hook's social publishing channel, to our standout branded content and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of shoots from pre-prod to distribution.
- Manage a small in house team, including setting goals and targets, holding regular performance reviews.
- Grow our freelance crew database, and manage all admin associated with booking crew on shoots.
- Oversee and manage production budgets with the production manager.
- Conduct regular catch up meetings with direct report & relevant parties.
- Host internal and client pre-production meetings.
- Generate post project reports.
- Create ways to streamline internal processes.
- Establish, maintain and nurture strong working relationships with talent managers.
- Attend creative brainstorm sessions where necessary.
This role reports to the Creative Director.
Whilst the Senior Producer role is not a creative control position it is a mid level management role with strategic responsibility – therefore input must be given where impact on quality and budget is felt.
To be successful in this role, it is essential you can demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years at Senior Producer level
- Experience in working across a number of branded campaigns for social
- Managed a small team, conducting regular reviews and development
- Worked with A-List talent (booking, on-set, agent management)
- Fully understand the production lifecycle and have proven experience from pre-prod to post and all aspects included in this process.
- Experience using keynote.
- High attention to detail.
- A competitive annual salary that is negotiable depending on experience.
- You’ll be joining a rapidly growing team and business and be given instant responsibility and room for career growth and development.
- Working on creative and quality led editorial content.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Choice of Macbook Pro or Air.
- A relaxed and fun working environment which includes trips abroad for Christmas Holiday and lots of free movies and festivals.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you’re looking to help change the face of social content and join an award-winning team, make sure to impress us with your opening statement. First impressions count! We want to hear why you’ll be perfect for the role.
Diverse workplaces lead to better creative outcomes. We encourage applications across gender, LGBT+ & BAME candidates.