The Hook Group
Launched in 2014, The Hook Group has rapidly grown into one of the largest youth media groups globally on social.
Our 2 in-house divisions include:
The Hook Labs - our award-winning Social Marketing Agency, challenging the status quo and delivering tangible results for brands. Partnering with over 100 brands to date from Lionsgate to Lego, Currys PC World, Samsung, Sony Pictures and Warner Bros, to Apple Music and Vodafone.
The Hook – our media brand and publisher has become one of the largest youth entertainment channels on social, known for creating stand-out original content for its 10M fans. While others have led with 3rd party user generated content, we’ve built our 50% male, 50% female, 18-35 audience on stand-out originals to make you laugh or be inspired. Everything we do is created in-house and to date we’ve developed 15 regular series, from comedy videos to celebrity interviews, mini documentaries, animations, festival and event coverage to trending newsreels and more.
Awards - As a group we've won 24 industry awards in the last 18 months. Highlights include beating Disney to Content Studio of The Year (British Media Awards 2018) plus Best Branded Content (Global DIGIDAY Awards 2018), Social Media Agency of the year (The Drum Agency Awards 2018), Best Influencer Marketing Campaign (Performance Marketing Awards 2019) and Best Brand Documentary (Brand Film Festival by Campaign 2019)
We are currently hiring a permanent, full time Senior Social Media Executive who will work very closely with our Head of Social and the rest of the team. You will be sourcing and editing video content to post on The Hook’s social publishing channels.
- Experience sourcing content for a social publisher.
- An understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro and Photopshop.
- A passion for social media and a keen eye for new trends.
- Excellent taste and judgement on what good content looks like.
- Great communication skills and the ability to motivate others around you.
- A competitive annual salary that is negotiable depending on experience.
- You’ll be joining a rapidly growing team and business and be given instant responsibility and room for career growth a development.
- Working on creative and quality led editorial content.
- A relaxed and fun working environment which includes trips abroad for Christmas Holiday and lots of free movies and festivals.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you’re looking to help change the face of social content and join an award-winning team, make sure to impress us with your opening statement. First impressions count! We want to hear why you’ll be perfect for the role.
Diverse workplaces lead to better creative outcomes. We encourage applications across gender, LGBT+ & BAME candidates.